Cisco is the largest networking company across the globe and its router is found to be the favorite among customers. To let the users customize settings and set up the advanced properties, all the routers consists of built-in web-based setup page. So, you can also access that page on your device. Cisco Router Support would like to inform you that before you proceed with any procedure, ensure that you power on the device and your system is wired to one of its Ethernet port.
Learn to set up using the following methods and carefully perform each step:
- Go to your web browser and open it.
- In the address bar, type the IP Address of your router and hit the Enter key. IP address can be found at the back of the router, for example, 192.168.15.1.
- IP address might change due to the following factors:
- If a setup CD of the router has been run on the system.
- If it was changed on the web-based setup page.Locate and enter the changed IP address.
- If the IP address has been forgotten then try these:
- Check the IP address.
- For at least 30 seconds press the Reset button situated at the back of the router.
Doing any one of these, the device resets to factory defaults. All the previous settings get erased.
- On the newly appeared window, you will be prompted to enter the Username and password.Enter admin (as it is default) in the fields of Username and password, and hit the OK button.
If the password to connect was changed, then enter the new password in the given field. The password may change due to the below-mentioned factors.
- Running the setup CD.
- Changing it on the web-based setup page.
If any hindrance comes across your way while following the above process, you can contact our experts. Just make a call on Cisco Support Number Australia 1-800-954-282 and explain your issue briefly. Our technicians will handle and fix the encountered problem with ease and comfort. You will be provided the important tips and techniques in order to avoid any trouble coming your way. So, connect with our agents and get the latest updates and information regarding your device.