This is a company that builds networking devices and one of them is Cisco. This company is leading to provide the best network and produce the best device, especially Switches and Routers. It acts as a dispatcher, selecting the best path for information or data to travel so that it is received quickly. In this blog, you will figure out how to fix inappropriate switching path configured on the Cisco router.
Follow the given steps:
- To troubleshoot this issue you have to verify the configuration for the ip cef global configuration command.
- Now, confirm that Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF) is enabled and working by the show ip cef summary command.
- Verify that CEF is enabled as the switching path on all dashboards. If CEF is configured but not enabled on the dashboard, it indicates that the dashboard encapsulation is not supported in this router.
- Confirm that CEF is working properly and confirm whether packets are really switched through the Cisco Express Forwarding.
- Use the Show cef drop command and show interfaces switching command to check that CEF isn’t dropping packets.
- Check if any of the dashboards have long access list configured.
a) Any access list from with over ten lines will be configured long.
b) Enable NetFlow switching by ip route-cache flow command.
- If Cisco express and NetFlow are both configured on a single interface then switching option will be available to choose from them.
- Disable NetFlow switch in case there is no longer access list.
Perform all these above steps and your problem will be resolved for sure. If in case, there is some doubt, then make a call at Cisco Router Support Number Australia at 1-800-954-282 and avail the help of the best support helpline. If you want to get uninterrupted internet service, then feel free to call us and enjoy using an internet without any interruption. The communication between the companies nowadays is through email service and hence no issue can be tolerated in it. So, make an early move towards our customer support team to eliminate all the current issues you are facing in it.